Mo Jamshidi received the BSEE from Oregon State University in June 1967 and the Ph.D. degree in electrical engineering from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign in February 1971.He holds an honorary doctorate degree from Azerbaijan National University. Currently, he is the Regents Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering, the AT&T Professor of Manufacturing Engineering and founding Director of Center for Autonomous Control Engineering and a co-founder of the PURSUE Program at the University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM, USA. He was on the advisory board of the NASA JPLs MARS Pathfinder Project mission. He is currently a member of the NASA Minority Businesses Resource Advisory Committee and a Senior Research Advisor for US Air Force Research Laboratory
Large-scale systems, Cyber-Physical Systems, Big Data Analyic, Computational intelligence, Mobile robotics
1. M. JAMSHIDI (ed.), Systems of Systems Engineering – Principles and Applications, Mandarin Version, China Machine Press, Beijing, China, 2013.
2. M. JAMSHIDI, V. Kreinovitch and J. Kacprzyk (Eds.), Advance Trends in Soft Computing, Springer-Verlag, Germany, 2013.
3. B. K. Tannahill and M. JAMSHIDI, Modeling of System of Systems via Data Analytics – Case of Big Data in SoS, Proc. 7th International Conference on Soft Computing, Computing with Words and Perceptions in System Analysis, Decision and Control”, Izmir, Turkey, September 2-3, 2013, pp. 1-11.
4. R. Jia, C.-J. Qian, and M. JAMSHIDI, Semi-globalfinite-time stabilization via output feedback of planar non-linear systems with application to MPPT in photovoltaic systems, Int. J. Automation and Control, vol. 6, No. 2, pp. 140-156, 2012.
5. K. Nagothu*, B. Kelley, M. JAMSHIDI and A. Rajaee, Persistent Net-AMI for Microgrid Infrastructure Using Cognitive Radio on Cloud Data Centers, IEEE Systems Journal, Vol. 6, No. 1, 2012, pp. 4-15.
6. A, Jevitc, A´ lvaro Gutie´rrez, D. Andina and M. JAMSHIDI, Distributed Bees Algorithm for Task Allocation in Swarm of Robots, IEEE Systems Journal, Vo. 6, No.2, 2012, pp. 296-304.
7. T. Shaynefelt, M. JAMSHIDI, and S. Agaian, A vision feedback robotic docking crane system with application to vanilla pollination, Int. J. Automation and Control, vol. 7, No. 1/2, pp. 62-82, 2013.
8. Y. Manjili, R. Vega and M. JAMSHIDI, Cost-Efficient Environmentally-Friendly Control of Micro-grids using Intelligent Decision-Making for Storage Energy Management, Intelligent Automation and Soft Computing, Vol. 19, No. 4, pp.649—670.
9. P. Benevidez, J. Lambert, A. Jaimes and M. JAMSHIDI, Landing of an ArDrone 2.0 Quadcopter on a Mobile Base using Fuzzy Logic, accepted to appear in Int. Journal of Complex Systems, Vol. 1, No. 1, 2013, pp. 5-15.
10. D. Shahgoshtasbi and M. JAMSHIDI, A new intelligent Neuro-Fuzzy paradigm for Energy Efficient Homes, accepted to appear in IEEE Systems Journal, 2014
11. B. Tannahill and M. JAMSHIDI, System of Systems and Big Data Analytics – Bridging the Gap, International Journal on Computers for Electrical Engineering, Elsevier, to appear in 2014.