Lucas M. Okumura, RPh, obtained his pharmacy degree from Federal University of Paraná (Curitiba, Brazil) and completed his oncology & hematology residency training at Hospital de Clínicas in Curitiba. Recently, he has received several national and international awards from professional organizations, such as the American College of Clinical Pharmacy and the Brazilian Board of Pharmacists.
2. Cost-effectiveness assessment
3. Adherence to treatment in chronic myeloid leukemia and antimicrobial stewardship programs’ outcomes
1. Okumura, L.M.; Gomes-da-Silva, M.M.; Veroneze, I. Effects of a bundled Antimicrobial Stewardship Program on mortality: a cohort study. The Brazilian Journal of Infectious Diseases (Impresso), v. 19, p. 246-252, 2015.
2. Okumura, L.M.; Antunes, V.D.C.; Aguiar, K.S.; Farias. T.F.; Andrzjeveski, V.M.S.; Funke, V.M. Tyrosine kinase inhibitors in patients with chronic myelogeneous leukemia: defining the role of social risk factors and non-adherence to treatment.. Pharmacy Practice (Granada. Internet), v. 13, p. 1-7, 2015.
3. Okumura, L. M.; Rotta, I.; Correr, C. J. Assessment of pharmacist-led patient counseling in randomized controlled trials: a systematic review. International Journal of Clinical Pharmacy, v. 36, p. 882-891, 2014.
4. Lenzi, R.M.; Campestrini, L.H.; Okumura, L.M.; Bertol, G.; Kaiser, S.; Ortega, G.G.; Gomes, E.M.; Bovo, F.; Zawadzki-Baggio, S.F.; Stevan-Hancke, F.R.; Maurer, J.B.B. Effects of aqueous fractions of Uncaria tomentosa (Willd.) D.C. on macrophage modulatory activities. Food Research International, v. 53, p. 767-779, 2013.